WHAT I DO:
- Work independently or with Sr. Director of Engineering and other developers on the full application lifecycle.
- Write, test, maintain, and document clean, manageable and scalable code
- Partner with frontend developers, product managers, and product designers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and translate learnings into an effective technical solutions
- Map integrations between company and third party applications
Mentor mid-level developers by encouraging collaboration, participation, and creative thinking
Web design company , Web Development Company
- 5+ Years of professional development experience
- Experience as a member of agile teams collaborating with other developers, product managers and designers
- Experience working successfully in a remote environment or with some remote team members is a plus
- Strong PHP / Laravel skills
- Exposure to e-commerce principles
- Understanding of OOP and user-centered design
- Experience architecting database schemas and APIs
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines
- A creative problem-solver and great communicator—in person, over email, Slack, Trello, Google Docs, etc.
- Experience using project management tools like Jira, Trello, Asana etc.
- Magento experience
- Experience with hosting environments (AWS, Rackspace, etc)
- Understand the pros and cons of Service Oriented Architecture
- Startup experience, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with headless e-commerce setups
- Passion or curiosity for interior design and furniture